Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 BAY STAR SPORT
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
LIFE CYCLE CHANGE FOR 2022
The Bay Star Sport is all new for 2022. It features redesigned front and rear caps, a dash with a completely new look, as well as many new interior design elements summarized under “interior features”.
The Bay Star Sport 2702, 2813, 2905, 3014, 3226, and 3315 floor plans have been retained for the 2022 model year.
- The bed slides in the 2702 and 3226 models are now 2” deeper, providing more walk-through space at the foot of the bed.
- The Bay Star Sport 3226 model has a slightly larger pantry than it did in the 2021 model year.
The 3008 and 3112 models are no longer available this new model year.
There is one new floor plan introduction for the 2022 model year:
Bay Star Sport 3316
- The Bay Star Sport 3316 is a triple slide model, with two slides in the front living area, and a king bed that slides out the off-door side in the bedroom.
- The front living area provides opposing sofas, with a 74” Comfort Lounge (jackknife folding) seating area on the off-door side, and a 68” Comfort Lounge sofa with “Televator” on the door side.
Bay Star Sport 3316 (continued)
- The standard dinette booth is located on the door side facing out at the patio area, across from a large and very functional kitchen on the off-door side. This galley also provides a pantry next to the refrigerator as well as a second pantry on the door side just forward of the pocket door separating the front living area, kitchen and dinette from the bedroom and bath area.
- Just rear of the pocket door (in the bedroom area) is a nice sized wardrobe.
- The bath area is in the rear corner of the coach, and features a 40” X 30” shower, vanity and toilet.
- The sleeping area is king bed with a folding mattress inside a very deep slide room which slides out the off-door side.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- The 2022 Bay Star Sport features a Suburban brands gas oven and cooktop.
- With the life cycle change and newly designed cockpit area, a wireless phone charger is a new standard feature at the driver’s position.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- Concurrent with the life cycle change for 2022, Bay Star Sport has a new slide out fascia styling, new dinette chair design, as well as a new type of cabinet door and drawer hardware.
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- In the bedroom, the 2022 Bay Star Sport offers a new headboard style and base cabinets have been added to the night stands.
- New sofa and cockpit seat styling by Williamsburg will be standard in the 2022 Bay Star Sport, and this style of furniture will be shared with the 2022 Bay Star. The Williamsburg Comfort Lounge (jackknife) sofa will be standard and the Visionary Tri-fold sofa will be the optional sofa sleeper in select floor plans.
- The power driver’s seat, which was a standard feature in 2021 (due to replacing Flexsteel with Williamsburg as a running change), will go back to an option. The power driver’s seat will no longer be a standard feature.
- The standard booth dinette will be a new upholstered Sleeper Booth Dinette from Williamsburg.
- The Bay Star Sport 3226 model will feature the 22,000 pound GVWR Ford chassis.
- The 3315 floor plan will have a shorter wheel base for improved weight distribution between front and rear axles.
- The 2022 Bay Star Sport will offer a new graphic design available in 3 new paint color combinations.
- This life cycle changed gas product sports new front and rear caps as well as new fender designs.
- There are 3 new interior décors available in the 2022 Bay Star Sport – “Stealth”, “Mercato” and “Teton”.
- The all new interior provides new flooring, new fascia, new window treatments, new kitchen backsplash and countertop edge design, and new bedding style.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- A new (additional) ABS dash color (natural) is available in Bay Star Sport for 2022.
PLUMBING AND BATH FEATURES
- For 2022, Bay Star Sport will feature new plumbing fixtures including kitchen & bathroom sink faucets, as well as a new style of shower system.
- The ABS surround of the shower has a new look as well.
- New clear shower door glass (except for radius showers).
- The 2022 Bay Star Sport features a new water works panel.
- 2022 Bay Star Sport has a new dash design with a wireless phone charger near the driver’s seat.
- Baggage doors, door frames and compartments are approximately 3” taller due to a reduction in ground clearance (still sufficient). The floor height from the ground has not been changed.
WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS AND DOORS
- The kitchen windows are slightly taller. This applies to both, the standard and optional windows.
- The optional radio will offer a 10” monitor that combines the radio and monitor screen into one unit. This will be installed away from the dash face and higher than the top of the dash (similar to many current automobiles). This monitor does not provide a navigation system, but includes a USB input to allow navigation to be displayed from a personal device (cell phone for example). There is also a storage pocket below the monitor.
- There is a new design for the optional euro dinette.
- Williamsburg’s Visionary Tri-fold (hide-a-bed) sofa is an available option on select models.
- Option is available for a power driver’s seat.
- A new option for a larger Norcold 12 cu. ft. refrigerator with icemaker on the 3226 floor plan.
- Due to low use, the option for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger option are still available for 2022.