Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 CANYON STAR
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
There are five floor plans in the Canyon Star line-up for the 2022 model year. These are the best-selling Canyon Star models during the 2021 model year.
The Canyon Star 3513, 3710, 3722, 3927 (toy hauler) and 3929 (rear bunk) floor plans have been retained for the 2022 model year.
The Canyon Star 3719, 3747 and 3911 (wheel-chair accessible) models are no longer available this new model year. The retail sales of the Canyon Star 3911, during this past model year, have been replaced by the Bay Star 3811. As a result, Newmar and its dealers are still successfully providing a front engine motor home product that caters to its customers with unique mobility accessible requirements.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete. AV provisions remain, however, in the event a customer elects to add their own Blu-Ray player after purchase.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured for the 2022 model year.
- The 2022 Canyon Star features a new 9” Xite dash monitor system with NavnGo navigation system. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- The Williamsburg Visionary V2 Tri-fold (hide a bed) sofa will be the standard seating on the off-door side, except for the 3927 and 3929 models, due to the required number of seat belts required vs. sleeping positions. The opposing seating across from this ODS Visionary sofa (where applicable) will be the Williamsburg Comfort Lounge (jackknife) sofa.
- The 3927 and 3929 floor plans will have the Williamsburg Comfort Lounge (jackknife) sofa standard.
- The Cummins B engine featured in the 2022 Canyon Star has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2022.
- The 110 volt receptacles at the bed in the bedroom have been relocated from the bed base to the face of the night stands.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Canyon Star for 2022.
- “Timberland” and “Magnum” interior décor packages are still available on the 2022 Canyon Star. There is one new interior fabric package available – “Hyannis”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
PLUMBING AND BATH FEATURES
- Most showers (except for 36” radius showers), and new clear glass will be used in shower doors.
WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS & DOORS
- The kitchen windows are slightly taller. This applies to both, the standard and optional windows.
- On select floor plans, a slide out topper awning has been added to the standard features. This applies only to floor plans where the door side slide room does not extend more than 24”.
- New optional theater seats measuring 74” and 84” in length are now available on select floor plans.
- A new (more traditional design) fireplace is an available option on select floor plans.
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
All options for the dinette with the roll away table top have been deleted for the 2022 model year.