Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 DUTCH STAR
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
The Dutch Star 3709, 3717, 3736, 4020, 4081, 4310, 4311, 4326, 4328, 4363 and 4369 floor plans have been retained for the 2022 model year as these are all very popular selling models. The 4354 and 4362 floor plans are no longer available for 2022.
Based on dealer and customer feedback, there is a change to the layout of the Dutch Star 4311 (wheel chair accessible model). The standard layout will provide a king bed in the master bedroom with a smaller 48” X 36” roll in shower. This allows more room for transitioning from a wheel chair to the bed. Shirt wardrobes have also been added to the cabinets in the slide out across from the bed. An option will be offered to select a queen bed with the larger 62” X 36” shower, as was standard in the 2021 model year. This queen bed option will provide a smaller wardrobe than in the 2021 model year, when this smaller bed was standard.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in Dutch Star for the 2022 model year.
- The standard hydronic heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
- The 2022 Dutch Star features a new 9” Xite dash monitor system with NavnGo navigation system. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- Villa Comfort Fit is the standard furniture offered in the 2022 Dutch Star. In addition, the design that was offered in this brand in 2020, (prior to Flexsteel exiting the RV furniture market and Newmar having to use the Mountain Aire designed furniture from Villa for 2021) returns for the 2022 model year. This change in styling also impacts the front driver and passenger seats.
- The standard passenger’s seat is the same width as the driver’s seat.
- Heated seats are no longer a standard feature and return to being an optional feature in Dutch Star for 2022.
- As a result of returning to Dutch Star’s intended furniture design (and away from the Mountain Aire furniture styling), the drawers under the jackknife sofas have been eliminated.
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- The Carmel Glazed Maple finish offered in 2021 has been replaced with Toffee Glazed Maple.
- The Cummins L engine featured in all 2022 Dutch Star models has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2021.
- The glass dash on the Freightliner chassis has been slightly redesigned.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- For 2022, the 110 volt receptacles in the bedroom have been relocated to inside the night stands just like they are in the King Aire. This allows for cords to pass over the top of the style so that appliances can be plugged in without having to pen the cabinet door.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Dutch Star for 2022.
- “Wylie and “Fulton” interior fabric options have been carried over for 2022. There are two new interior décor options available: “Mirage” and “Bahama”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- A chair rail with smoked mirror will be featured in select Dutch Star floor plans for the 2022 model year. The models offering this new interior design element are: 3709, 3736, 4020, 4081, 4326, 4328, 4363 and 4369.
- New optional theater seats measuring 74” in length are now available on select floor plans.
- Optional recliners are REM brand of furniture.
- Heated driver and passenger seats are now available as an option.
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- The option for 2 ottomans is back again as an available option for the 2022 model year.
- New option for a wider passenger seat is available for 2022.
- As mentioned previously under “Floorplans”, an option will be offered in the 4311 model to select a queen bed with the larger 62” X 36” shower, as was standard in the 2021 model year.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in Dutch Star for the 2022 model year.
- All options for the dinette with the roll away tabletop have been deleted for the 2022 model year.
- The optional kitchen window is slightly taller.