Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
The following 2021 Essex models are still in the line-up for the 2022 model year: 4533, 4551, 4569 and 4578.
The 4543 and 4583 models are no longer being offered for the 2022 model year.
There are no new floor plans in the offering for the 2022 Essex.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete.
- The standard hydronic heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
- The 2022 Essex features a new 10” Xite dash monitor system with NavnGo navigation system. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in Essex for the 2022 model year.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- The Carmel Glazed Maple finish offered in 2021 has been replaced with Toffee Glazed Maple.
- Due to a lower engine placement for 2022, the step up into rear bathrooms and around the bed in rear bedroom models has been slightly lowered.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE (continued):
- Rear wardrobes will feature cedar lining only on the rear wall.
- The pull out drawers in kitchen overhead cabinets are wider in the 2022 Essex in order to better utilize all the available space.
- Hide-a-bed sofas replace the standard chaise lounges previously offered in 2021. In addition, the standard door side seating furniture is now a jackknife sofa.
- The pull-out pantry boxes will provide new drawer slides. These will no longer be “push to release” slides, as they are no longer needed with the addition of an electric travel lock system to the pantry.
- The Cummins X-15 engine featured in all 2022 Essex models has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2022.
- The 2022 Essex features an upgraded “My Rozie” app to allow remote control of numerous features in a similar fashion as the previous version of this application operated in the 2021 Essex.
- Electric pantry door travel lock system automatically locks the pantry door when the parking brake is released.
- For 2022, the 110 volt receptacles in the bedroom have been relocated to inside the night stands just like they are in the King Aire. This allows for cords to pass over the top of the style so that appliances can be plugged in without having to pen the cabinet door.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- KIB switch panels will now feature LCD touch screens.
- The tank monitor in the water bay will have a new touch screen display.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Essex for 2022.
- There’s a new storage shelf above the exterior freezer.
- All 4 of the 2022 Essex interior fabric packages are new and are called – “Bonita”, “Riviera”, “Dellwood” and “Aledo”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- New floor tiles will be features with the new decors offered in the 2022 model year.
WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS AND DOORS
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- An option for 2 ottomans is available for the 2022 model year.
- New option for a passenger seat with the width as the driver’s seat is available for 2022.
- With chaise lounges replaced by hide-a-bed sofas for the 2022 model year, furniture options previously offered in 2021 including chaise lounges have also been deleted and are no longer available.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in Essex for the 2022 model year.
- Options (#529 and #530) replacing door side furniture with fireplace & “Televator” in the front living area are no longer available for 2022.
- The option for a kitchen window now provides a taller window now that the height of the bottom of the kitchen cabinets has been made higher.
- An option for a new 71” euro-booth dinette is available on the 4578 (bunk bed) model.
- The option for a fireplace with “Televator” has been dropped due to lack of use on orders previously taken.