Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 KOUNTRY STAR
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
The following 2021 Kountry Star models are still in the line-up for the 2022 model year: 3412, 3426, 3709, 3717, 4002, 4011, 4037 and 4045.
There are three specific sofa size changes that do slightly change three 2022 Kountry Star models:
- The off-door side sofa on the 4002 model increases in length from 84” to 87”. As a result, the kitchen base cabinet decreases by 3 inches.
- Similarly, the off-door side sofa on the 4037 floor plan increases in length from 84” to 87”. The result is that the pantry (which was very large) is narrowed by 3” and still provides ample food storage.
- Finally, the off-door side sofa on the 4045 (bunk) floor plan increases in size from 84” to 87”. The end table next to the sofa in this model is eliminated and some extra space is added to the wardrobe next to the bunk beds on the off-door side.
The Kountry Star 4067 floor plan is the only model that no longer being offered for the new model year.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in Kountry Star for the 2022 model year.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- Villa Comfort Fit is the standard furniture offered in the 2022 Kountry Star. In addition, the design that was offered in this brand in 2020, (prior to Flexsteel exiting the RV furniture market and Newmar having to use the Mountain Aire designed furniture from Villa for 2021) returns for the 2022 model year. This change in styling also impacts the front driver and passenger seats.
- As a result of returning to Kountry Star’s intended furniture design (and away from the Mountain Aire furniture styling), the drawers under the jackknife sofas have been eliminated.
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- Space has been designed in the kitchen base cabinet for a trash can (same trash can as offered in Ventana).
- The Cummins B engine featured in the 2022 Kountry Star has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2021.
- The glass dash on the Freightliner chassis has been slightly redesigned.
- New for 2022, the Kountry Star’s front entry door will automatically unlock and lock when the parking brake is engaged and disengaged. There will also be an entry door lock switch on the dash.
- The 110 volt receptacles at the bed in the bedroom have been relocated from the bed base to the face of the night stands.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Kountry Star for 2022.
- “Foundry” and “Ashbury” interior décor packages are still available on the 2022 Kountry Star. There is one new interior fabric package available – “Roka”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- A full length dressing mirror has been added to specific floor plans. Generally speaking, these will be installed on the inside of the bath doors of either full or half baths. On the 4011 model, this mirror will be located on the rear facing bedroom wall. Again, not all floor plans may have this mirror.
WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS AND DOORS
- The standard kitchen windows are slightly taller.
- New optional theater seats measuring 74” in length are now available on select floor plans.
- A new (more traditional design) fireplace is an available option on select floor plans.
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- The option for 2 ottomans is back again as an available option for the 2022 model year.
- New options are available on the 4037 floor plan for 87” side folding hide-a-bed sofa as well as 87” theater seating to replace the standard jackknife sofa on the off door side.
- The optional dash radio provides a new Xite model with 6.5” monitor and NavnGo navigation system. This unit does not provide a CD or DVD player. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in Kountry Star for the 2022 model year.