Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 MOUNTAIN AIRE
NEW FEATURES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
The following 2022 Mountain Aire models are still in the line-up for the 2022 model year: 4118, 4533, 4535, 4543, and 4551. The Mountain Aire 4102 and 4583 floor plans are no longer being offered for the new model year.
There one new floor plan offered for the 2022 model year:
2022 Mountain Aire 4589:
The new 4589 is a new quad-slide, rear bedroom model, which features a standard work area by way of a desk and desk chair mid-coach.
- The front living area of the 4589 provides an 84” hide-a-bed sofa on the off door side, across from a standard 74” jackknife sofa with “Televator” on the door side.
- The kitchen is located on the door side just rear of the 74” sofa. It provides ample counter space along with a pull out cabinet and pantry.
- The refrigerator is located on the off-door side, along with a hide-a-leaf dinette with buffet as well as 2-fixed & 2 folding chairs.
- Mid-coach, the 4589 offers a work desk and chair with overhead cabinet and large window providing natural light. There are plenty of outlets, a drawer and roomy storage for anyone wanting to work, study or operate their business from the comfort of their Mountain Aire.
- A large and spacious walk through bathroom is located rear of the kitchen and study and forward of the master bedroom. This bath area provides amenities such as a 50” X 34” shower, a dual sink vanity, and enclosed stool room as well as linen storage.
2022 Mountain Aire 4589 (continued):
- The rear master bedroom offers a 72” X 80” king size bed, as well as a large wardrobe with sliding doors that spans the rear wall of the room and houses the standard washer and dryer.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete. AV provisions remain, however, in the event a customer elects to add their own Blu-Ray player after purchase.
- The standard hydronic heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
- The 2022 Mountain Aire features a new 10” Xite dash monitor system with NavnGo navigation system. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- The Carmel Glazed Maple finish offered in 2021 has been replaced with Toffee Glazed Maple.
- Rear wardrobes will feature cedar lining only on the rear wall.
- The pull out drawers in kitchen overhead cabinets are wider in the 2022 Mountain Aire in order to better utilize all the available space.
- Hide-a-bed sofas replace the standard chaise lounges previously offered in 2021. In addition, the standard door side seating furniture is now a jackknife sofa.
- As mentioned previously in the “Floorplan” section, the new 4589 model will feature a standard desk with desk chair.
- The Cummins X-12 engine featured in all 2022 Mountain Aire models has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2022.
- The 2022 Mountain Aire features a new app to allow remote control of numerous features from a personal device. This is a local application that operates off the coach’s Wi-Fi system, so the user must be within the range of the motor home’s wireless system. This application is available on Apple and Android devices. This new app allows control of many of the same functions available on the internal Silverleaf panel. This includes tank levels, climate control, AC and DC power system status, water pump, auto tank fill, entry and baggage door locks, interior main group lighting controls including dimming, security lights, and group window shade controls.
- LED strip lighting has been added inside all wardrobes with automatic switches. This includes shirt wardrobes.
- For 2022, the 110 volt receptacles in the bedroom have been relocated to inside the night stands just like they are in the King Aire. This allows for cords to pass over the top of the style so that appliances can be plugged in without having to open the cabinet door.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- KIB switch panels will now feature LCD touch screens.
- The tank monitor will have a new touch screen display.
- The desk area on the new 4589 floor plan will have 2 lights in the ceiling as well as one under the overhead cabinet. There are also two additional electrical outlets, one containing a USB port.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Mountain Aire for 2022.
- The front cap features a lighted Newmar badge in the front grille for 2022.
- There’s a new storage shelf above the exterior freezer.
- “Hamden” and “Ibis” interior fabric options have been carried over for 2022. There are 2 new interior décor options available: “Avalon” and “Beckford”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- Metal trim has been added to the backsplash located in the main bath area.
PLUMBING AND BATH FEATURES
- A gray water holding tank rinse is a new feature for the 2022 Mountain Aire.
- Wicker Maple cabinet finish has been replaced with an option for Glacier Maple Glazed finish.
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- An option for 2 ottomans is available for the 2022 model year.
- New option for a passenger seat with the width as the driver’s seat is available for 2022.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in Mountain Aire for the 2022 model year.
- All options for the dinette with the roll away table top have been deleted for the 2022 model year.
- The option for a kitchen window now provides a taller window now that the height of the bottom of the kitchen cabinets has been made higher.
- An option for a new 71” euro-booth dinette is available on the 4118, 4535 and 4589 models.
- The option for a fireplace with “Televator” has been dropped due to lack of use on orders previously taken.