Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
2022 NEW AIRE
NEW FEATURE AND PRODUCT CHANGES
LIFE CYCLE CHANGE FOR 2022
The New Aire is all new for 2022. This is the first life cycle change for this product since its introduction to the market as a new brand during the 2018 model year. It features a host of new styling features, including redesigned front and rear caps, a dash with a completely new look, as well as many new interior design elements summarized under “interior features”.
The 3541, 3543 and 3545 floor plans are still offered for the 2022 model year. The two 33’ models offered in 2021 (the 3341 and 3343) are no longer available for the 2022 model year.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in New Aire for the 2022 model year.
- The standard hydronic Chinook heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
- The 2022 New Aire features a new 10” Xite dash monitor system with NavnGo navigation system. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
- The HVAC system has dual zone climate control and is operated by rotary controlled knobs with the settings displayed on the dash monitor.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES (continued):
- A new Samsung microwave will be featured as a standard feature in the kitchen. This appliance brand will match the brand of refrigerator and televisions used throughout the New Aire for 2022. This microwave has a similar feature set to that of the GE Advantium microwave appliance. For 2022 New Aires going to Canadian dealers, a GE Advantium microwave will be standard and part of the CSA option. The cost of this GE appliance has been added to the cost of the CSA option for the new model year.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- There are many changes to the styling of the cabinets and furniture in the 2022 New Aire. These include:
- New cabinet door styling resembling the cabinet doors offered in the 2020 King Aire (prior to King Aire’s life cycle change in 2021). In addition, the crown and base molding designs as well as the cabinet door and drawer hardware are new for the 2022 New Aire.
- New styling of cockpit seats and furniture design, including standard sofa, optional recliners and theater seats. These are being provided by Williamsburg furniture in Nappanee, IN for 2022. The standard passenger seat will be the same width as the driver’s seat, with an option available for a wider version.
- The 2022 New Aire offers a new dinette chair design.
- Newly designed slide out fascias and feature ceiling are also standard. The feature ceiling styling change includes the feature ceiling in the bedroom.
- The space at the head of the bed in the bedroom has been restyled. The sliding doors over the window at the head of the bed has been removed, and the interior wall is finished in wood paneling and a newly designed headboard is featured.
- The cabinets in the bedroom opposite the bed has been reconfigured to look just like those offered in the 2021 King Aire. This includes having the bedroom television built in flush with the cabinets.
- A whole new style of pocket doors, and bath door.
- The driver’s seat will have a standard vibration feature for the Mobile Eye system.
- The kitchen overhead cabinets have been raised to 18.5” above the countertop.
- Two new rift oak cabinet choices are offered in the 2022 New Aire – Mink and Dover. A new “Suede” cabinet finish will be standard, with option for high gloss available.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE (continued):
- In addition, there are two new maple finishes – Toffee Maple (new) and Tuscan Maple (offered in the 2021 King Aire).
- Mobile Eye lane tracking and lane departure warning system becomes a standard feature on the 2022 New Aire.
- The Cummins L engine featured in all 2022 New Aire models has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2022.
- The glass dash on the Freightliner chassis has been slightly redesigned.
- The newly designed dash in the 2022 New Aire features dual zone climate control.
- On the standard Freightliner chassis only (Spartan is still and option), the tire pressure monitor system is a new Valor system for 2022.
- The 2022 New Aire features a new app to allow remote control of numerous features from a personal device. This is a local application that operates off the coach’s Wi-Fi system, so the user must be within the range of the motor home’s wireless system. This application is available on Apple and Android devices. This new app allows control of many of the same functions available on the internal Silverleaf panel. This includes tank levels, climate control, AC and DC power system status, water pump, auto tank fill, entry and baggage door locks, interior main group lighting controls including dimming, security lights, and group window shade controls.
- LED strip lighting has been added inside all wardrobes with automatic switches. This includes shirt wardrobes.
- For 2022, the 110 volt receptacles in the bedroom have been relocated to inside the night stands just like they are in the King Aire. This allows for cords to pass over the top of the style so that appliances can be plugged in without having to pen the cabinet door.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- KIB switch panels will now feature LCD touch screens.
- The tank monitor will have a new touch screen display.
- The 2022 New Aire offers newly designed front and rear caps that include a lighted “Newmar” badge on the front grill. There is also more LED trim lighting on the new front cap.
- New exterior graphics and paint colors are offered (4 total) for 2022.
- The secondary egress door now features a new bonded non-opening window.
- All 4 interior decors are new for 2022 – “Berkley”, “Kingsley”, “Sparta” and “Remmy”. Each of these 4 decors offer specific fabric, tile and countertop design elements to accommodate most any taste.
- These new interior designs offer:
- New flooring, newly designed backsplashes in the kitchen & bath areas, and new countertop edging.
- New style of window treatments, sofa pillow packages, new bedding designs as well as a new headboard above the bed.
- And finally, new style window trim rings much like those offered in the new 2021 King Aire. These trim rings will have a matte black finish.
- Of course, as with all life cycle changes, the 2022 New Aire features a totally redesigned dash in the cockpit area. This includes a wireless phone charger at the driver’s position.
- Larger windows are provided in the slide room and end walls, which both meet at a structural post in the corner of the slide out. The end windows will be non-opening, and the window framing will use square corners much like those introduced in the 2021 King Aire. These slide rooms will also be 1.25” taller.
PLUMBING AND BATH FEATURES
- The 2022 New Aire features new plumbing fixtures including new kitchen and bath faucets, as well as a new shower system which includes a hand wand.
- A new custom made sink is featured in the main bath area, and the shower surround provides new shower tile, shower floor and wall inserts.
- In the kitchen, there is a new round black stainless steel sink provided.
WINDOWS, AWNINGS, VENTS AND DOORS
- With the window above the bed with sliding doors having been eliminated for New Aire in 2002, an egress window has been added opposite the bed. There is also a narrow rectangular window above the head board in the bedroom.
- The windows in the 2022 New Aire will be bonded.
- There is also a taller kitchen window as well as a new entry door window.
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- An option for 2 ottomans is available for the 2022 model year.
- New option for a wider passenger seat (wider than the driver’s seat) is available for 2022.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in New Aire for the 2022 model year.
- There is a new option available for a theater seat and expandable 2 person dinette on the New Aire 3543 model.
- New options for 3 armless Girard power window awnings, Girard slide out toppers and entry door awnings. This change was made due to the new bonded windows meeting together in the slide room on the new 2022 New Aire. These include wind sensors and LED lights at the lead rails.
- Option T750 to be used on the 3543 and 3545 models.
- Option T760 to be used on the 3541.
- Option (#T700) to upgrade the patio awnings to two Girard Nova side awnings in lieu of the standard G2000 models.
- CSA option to include the GE Advantium microwave, as the new Samsung microwave offered standard in the New Aire for 2022 is not CSA approved.