Call or email us for more information on 2022 models!
NEW FEATRUES AND PRODUCT CHANGES
The following 2021 Ventana models are still in the line-up for the 2022 model year: 3407, 3412, 3426, 3709, 3717, 4002, 4037, 4326, and 4369. The Ventana 4311, 4329, 4354 and 4362 floor plans are no longer being offered for the new model year.
There one new floor plan offered for the 2022 model year:
2022 Ventana 4334:
The new 4334 is a new quad-slide, rear bedroom model, which features a standard work area by way of a desk and desk chair mid-coach.
- The front living area of the 4334 provides an 84” hide-a-bed sofa on the off door side, across from a standard 74” jackknife sofa with “Televator” on the door side.
- The kitchen is located on the door side just rear of the 74” sofa. It provides ample counter space along with a pull out cabinet and pantry.
- The refrigerator and a second pantry are located on the off-door side, along with a hide-a-leaf table with 2-fixed and 2 folding chairs.
- Mid-coach, the 4334 offers a work desk and chair with overhead cabinet and large window providing natural light. There are outlets above and below the desk, a pencil drawer and roomy storage for anyone wanting to work, study or operate their business from the comfort of their Ventana practical and enjoyable.
- A large and spacious walk through bathroom is located rear of the kitchen and study and forward of the master bedroom. This bath area provides amenities such as a 40” X 32” shower, a dual sink vanity, and enclosed stool room as well as linen storage.
2022 Ventana 4334 (continued):
- The rear master bedroom offers a 72” X 80” king size bed, as well as a large wardrobe with sliding doors that spans the rear wall of the room and houses the optional washer and dryer.
APPLIANCES AND ACCESSORIES
- Blu-Ray players have been eliminated for the 2022 model year. With streaming increasingly being used for entertainment, Blu-Ray technology is becoming more and more obsolete.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in Ventana for the 2022 model year.
- On 43’ models, the standard hydronic heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
CABINETS AND FURNITURE
- Villa Comfort Fit is the standard furniture offered in the 2022 Ventana. In addition, the design that was offered in this brand in 2020, (prior to Flexsteel exiting the RV furniture market and Newmar having to use the Mountain Aire designed furniture from Villa for 2021) returns for the 2022 model year. This change in styling also impacts the front driver and passenger seats. Any standard recliners (if applicable) will be REM brand recliners.
- As a result of returning to Ventana’s intended furniture design (and away from the Mountain Aire furniture styling), the drawers under the jackknife sofas have been eliminated.
- The height of the bottom of the kitchen overhead cabinets has been raised to a standard height of 18.5” above the kitchen countertop.
- The kitchen base cabinet will feature restyled “feet” for a different residential furniture look.
- The countertop edging has been “softened” so as to not have such sharp edges.
- The Carmel Glazed Maple finish offered in 2021 has been replaced with Toffee Glazed Maple.
- The Cummins B engine featured in the 2022 Ventana 34’ and 37’ models has had some minor modification made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2021.
- Similarly, the Cummins L engine featured in the 2022 Ventana 40’ and 43’ tag axle models has had some minor modifications made so as to meet the EPA’s new emission standards for 2021.
- The glass dash on the Freightliner chassis has been slightly redesigned.
- An “all lights off” function has been added to the KIB switch panel in the bedroom. This new feature allows for the lights throughout the coach to be turned off from the bed. These lights would have to be turned on individually once they are all turned off using this new feature.
- The desk area on the new 4334 floor plan will have 2 lights in the ceiling as well as one under the overhead cabinet.
- New exterior graphic designs and colors are offered on Ventana for 2022.
- The “Belmont” interior fabric option has been carried over for 2022. There are two new interior décor options available: “Gotham” and “Colfax”.
- The kitchen backsplash is slightly taller as a result of raising the bottom of the kitchen cabinets to 18.5” above the kitchen counter.
- A full length dressing mirror has been added to specific floor plans. Generally speaking, these will be installed on the inside of the bath doors of either full or half baths.
- A chair rail with smoked mirror will be featured in select Ventana floor plans for the 2022 model year. The models offering this new interior design element are: 3709, 4002, 4037, and 4326.
- A new option for heated floor tile will is available on the 2022 Ventana.
- On 34’, 37’ and 40’ models, the optional hydronic heater on the Oasis system changes to a dual loop Chinook system.
- New optional theater seats measuring 74” in length are now available on select floor plans.
- The optional kitchen windows are slightly taller.
OPTION CHANGES (continued)
- Due to low use, the options for Winegard cellular in motion Wi-Fi is are no longer available. The Wi-Fi Ranger options are still available for 2022.
- The option for 2 ottomans is back again as an available option for the 2022 model year.
- The optional dash radio provides a new Xite model with 6.5” monitor and NavnGo navigation system. This unit does not provide a CD or DVD player. The NavnGo system replaces Rand McNally navigation as Rand McNally no longer supports RV applications. The new NavnGo system does have vehicle dimension capabilities as it uses a dual CAN controller and Android based operating system with over the air updates and uses no SIM card.
- The Bose Solo 5 sound bar is being discontinued by the manufacturer and a new Bose sound bar will be featured in the optional exterior entertainment center in Ventana for the 2022 model year.
- All options for the dinette with the roll away table top have been deleted for the 2022 model year.